Thursday, December 13, 2007

Zune-tastic

Bobs has just purchased a Zune (2nd gen). I love everything about it. It doesn't go "WEEEE" like the iTouch does (as Jenn demonstrated), but it does have 80 gigs and a subscription service to get random albums that I'd probably never get. I'll have some trouble filling the 80 gigs, but it's a nice to have.

The interface is frickin awesome, but the touch scroll isn't as smooth compared to the iPod. I got to be faithful to Avanade and Microsoft though, and I'll wait for the possibility of a Zune Phone.

I was shopping for the Zune awhile ago and people were sending me links to some sales that were out. They were selling the smaller Zune for $99. Funny thing is, the sale only applied to the dooky brown Zune. Come on guys, why would you make a Zune in that color and not BLUE! I would rather spend the extra hundred to get a better color than to get a dooky brown one on sale.

Bobs is currently waiting for a standby flight to SFO, I hope I can jump on this one. Later!

No comments: