Wednesday, November 21, 2007

My First Blog

This will my first attempt to blog. Feeble as it may be, I was suggested by my company, Avanade, that I should start one. Being in technology and all, I thought that I'd might as well get my hands a little dirty. I wonder what I should blog about. Here is a list that I have devised, you will notice how much of a dork I am, please refrain from laughing:
  1. Technology and/or Avanade
  2. Final Fantasy XI or other video games
  3. My crappy life
  4. How good the Sonics Drive-In is despite the fact that I've never eaten there
And I must note that I love my company, I've been working in the consulting industry for 3+ years and while working with Accenture Technology Solutions, I was constantly unhappy and pissed off. My coworkers may have heard me constantly say that I would like to "knee someone in the face". It is true, I was angry. Moving over to Avanade, I have no complaints whatsoever. I love the people, the work I still do, and the exposure I can get even w/o being at the centralized office in Seattle.

We had our Flyback about two weeks ago, which is a West Region get together, and I had the greatest time ever, even the seminars that they presented were incredible. It's nice to speak to people in your company that can actually SPEAK english without you saying, "Huh?!" or "What?!"

Well, I should shutdown and catch my flight home from Phoenix, Happy Thanksgiving Yall! GO COWBOYS!!

3 comments:

fire-belly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fire-belly said...

and on a second note, welcome to the blogsphere! just don't get all emotional on us.

chenabear said...

omg. i can't believe you left work early on wednesday so you can go to bestbuy and write the first post on your blog. slacker ;) jaja

(guess who?)

xoxox